Thankfully after the previous false-start the Windows Mobile 6 SDKs are now back online and here to stay.
In the last post, I looked at new properties in the Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Status namespace. It turns out that there are some minor improvements in the Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms namespace too. The ChooseContactDialog gets a few new properties:-
- FilterRequiredProperties – When true only contacts with the properties specified for RequiredProperties will be shown. This was default behaviour in Windows Mobile 5.0
- EnableGlobalAddressListLookup – When true allows the user to also search the GAL (if available)
- IncrementalFilter – Contains the text of the filter box at the top of the dialog.
- NoUI – No UI is shown at all (Not sure exactly why you’d want to do this…).
- NoUIOnSingleOrNoMatch – If only a single outcome is possible the ShowDialog method returns immediately without prompting the user.