.NETCF SP3 Redistributable can be downloaded from here:-
List of fixes grabbed from the above page:-
– Transitions between managed and native code can cause memory leaks on ARM platforms.
– A NullReferenceException is thrown when a Web Method returns an empty array using the xsi:Nil attribute.
– Modifying the SoapClientMessage.ContentType property does not modify the Http requests ContentType header.
– Stack corruption can occur on SH, MIPS and x86 platforms when local variables are created but never used.
– Invoking a multicase delegate from a catch handler throws a MissingMethodException on SH, MIPS and x86 platforms.
– Command line arguments containing double byte characters are truncated to a single byte.
– An ObjectDisposedException is thrown when a asynchronous web request is aborted before the response is received.
– Invoke on a disposed control hangs the application.
– Any array containing one or more elements is not sent to the Web Service correctly.
– An application may hang when invoking a Web Method that uses multiple XmlElementAttributes on a single argument, member or property.
– Memory corruption can occur on devices that have the native security model enabled and both .NET CF V1 SP3 and a pre-release version of .NET CF V2 installed.
– Deadlocks can occur when running under severe resource constraints.
– Tool Bar’s on Windows Mobile 2003 SE no longer lose their images when removed from the form.
– An uncatchable ObjectDisposedException is thrown when the server closes the socket connection.
– Setting the Minimum and Maximum properties of a progressbar no longer crashes the application.
– Unexpected exception while adding an image to an imagelist on an Hx4700 and hx4705.
– Data Misalignment occurs on Decimal fields in MIPSIV devices.